Run for WHEA officer position!

Hello WHEA-

Michelle Nicklas, WHEA Rep Council Chairperson, here again encouraging you to become  a REP COUNCIL member or step up your association game by running for one of the 4 Officer Titles: President, Executive VP, Administrative VP, or Treasurer.

In order to petition an office, you must have been a WHEA member for at least 2 years immediately prior to candidacy. To help you in the petition process, I am attaching the 2023 Petition for Office where you should get 15 signatures of current members (by March 1) with the ByLaws on the same page, and another attachment describing the officers’ duties.

If you choose to petition an office, please email me the petition form with signatures or send the form interoffice mail to The Nominating Committee c/o WHEA Office by March 1, 2023.

About westhartfordea

We are the official page of the West Hartford Education Association, in West Hartford, CT.
This entry was posted in West Hartford. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply